Canandaigua National Bank and Trust is an old and reliable bank and trust which is headquartered in New York. This provides its customers the facility to own multiple Credit cards. They basically provide 3 cards namely Complete Rewards Visa Card, Platinum Edition Visa Card and Secured bias Card. If you have one of these cards you must log in to use them.
Benefits of Platinum Edition Visa cards:
- No annual fee
- 0% APR on 12 billing cycles
- $25 credited on purchasing within first 3 billing cycles.
- Variable APR between 10.74% and 18.74%.
How to login to use this visa credit card
- Open your browser and head over to the home page of Canandaigua national bank on its official website.
- Enter your user Id.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- This will take you to another page. Here enter your Password and Hit the “submit”.
If you have forgot user Id or password. Then do not panic you can retrieve it by following the below-described procedure.
Step by step by process for retrieving your ID and Password (in case you have forgotten it) –
- On the login page, look for The “Forget ID/Password” option and click on it.
- On the next page enter the details like your name and email address/user ID.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- To retrieve ID and password you will need to do some more little tasks ( it may ask for some more details). Do them to get login Id/Password back.
Do you want to apply for Canandaigua National Bank and Trust Platinum Edition card?
Here are the steps of the process
- Go to the web. Search for the credit card page of Canandaigua National Bank and trust.
- Scroll down the page. There you will see an “Apply Now” button, click on it.
- On the next page Enter the details like personal identification details, housing, finance related information and authorized user information (optional).
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Read the terms and condition thoroughly and hit the “submit” button.