Cal Alumni BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card provides the services of making connections with universities to graduates and alumnae. They offer to own a credit card to its members. These cards are issued by Bank of America. To use this card you need to login to its online portals.
Benefits of Platinum Edition Visa cards:
- No annual fees have to be paid, no expiration of reward points.
- 1% cash back on each purchasing.
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale stores
- 3% cash back on gas only on the first $2500 expenditure on grocery/wholesale in each quarter
- $150 cash back is given bonus offers
Login to use Visa Credit Card
- Open your browser and go to the login page of Bank of America.
- Enter your user ID and passcode in the given fields.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
If you have forgotten user Id or password, then you can retrieve it by following a simple and small procedure.
Forget Visa Credit Card Login user id and Password
- On the login page, look for The “Sign-in help option” and click on it.
- On the next page you will get three options a “forgot your online ID” option, one is “forgot your online Passcode” option and the last is “Forgot Online ID and Passcode” select an option according to your requirements.
- On the next page, it may ask you some details like your card/account number and SSN/TIN. Fill in the details.
- Hit the “Continue” button to proceed further with retrieving process.
Apply for Cal Cal Alumni BankAmericard Cash rewards visa credit card
- Open up the homepage of Cal Alumni and go to the Card Page.
- There you will find two options for selecting Cal Alumni Cash Rewards credit card. Select one of these.
- On the next step, you will be directed to the application page. This page asks some information about your personal details, employment details, income details some other card related information.
- Fill in the details and read the terms and conditions thoroughly and hit the “continue” to submit the details.