The Affinity credit union is one of the popular credit union depended in Canada and others. They offer the full-service to their customers. The financial institute offers the huge range of the services such as banking, investment solution, loans, and others. They provide a lot of the credit cards so you can choose the credit card as per your needs. The credit card offer benefits like zero annual fee, travel benefits, low interest on balance transfer and others.
How to Login – Steps
With the help of the below-mentioned steps, you can log in to the Affinity credit union student master credit card to make the payments.
- Go to the login page of Affinity credit union credit card.
- Enter the User ID and hit the login button.
- Then enter your Affinity credit union card password.
- Hit on the submit button to sign in.
Forget Credit Card User id or Password
If you have forgotten the Affinity credit union card User ID or password then you can follow the below given steps.
- Go to the Affinity credit union card home page.
- Click on forgot choice reward password.
- Then enter the name, date of birth, and others.
- Select the submit button to complete the process.
How to apply for Affinity Credit Union Student Master credit card online?
The steps for applying for the Affinity credit union student master credit card online without any hassle.
- First, visit the homepage of choice reward credit card.
- Then click on apply now button.
- Choose the Affinity credit union you are a member.
- Hit on the continue button and accept the terms and condition.
- Enter the details like name, date of birth, address, mobile number, email address and others.
- Click on the continue button to submit the application form.
By using the Affinity credit union credit card you can gain some benefits such as travel benefits, zero annual fees, purchase assurance and others. You can apply for the Affinity credit union card by following the above-mentioned steps.